Junior Software Engineer
Axon at its core is not a traditional engineering company but more of a start-up. We’re changing the way law enforcement uses technology today and our success depends on the top-notch engineers continually developing and improving our technologies and products. That’s where you come in. As a Software Engineer, you’ll design and implement new features for Evidence.com and our Axon platform.
Your goals in life include more than just landing a high-paying job. You do more because it matters. You’ll aim a little higher and reach a little further. And when it comes to looking for that next opportunity, you want to do work that matters. Our Seattle-based software team is made up of a plethora of talent, and our team is versatile and determined no matter the project or activity. Whether you’re a Front-End Engineer, iOS Engineer, Android Engineer, Full-Stack Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Network Engineer, or DevOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to cross-train in a variety of languages and products. Whatever your goals, you’ll have the freedom to work on projects you’re passionate about, and the support of people who will challenge you in new ways.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university with a major in Computer Science (or a related field)
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 (Strong academic performance)
- Student organization/team leadership experience
- Internship Experience
- Work with product to accurately forecast time/effort needed for specific software development tasks
- Coordinate with design to build feasible optimal solutions based on software capabilities.
- Build new end to end features and cloud services
- Resolve bugs submitted
- Conduct code reviews
- Develop software solutions to meet customer requirements through team and individual efforts C++, C#, or Java or other programming languages
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, 401K with employer match, and equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Axon® is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran