Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
*Special Note: This position is part of our esteemed Leadership Development Program for the Sept, 2020 Cohort Class.
Axon at its core is not your traditional "corporation" but more of a start-up. We're changing the way law enforcement uses technology today. Our success depends on continually developing and improving our technologies and products. That's where you come in. Our Chief Financial Officer is looking for top-notch professionals with a Finance, Accounting, or Economics background to drive projects and help us aim far into the future. You'll be given challenging opportunities to solve problems and be at the forefront of AXON's success and growth.
ABOUT FINANCE DEVELOPMENT:
Your goals in life include more than just landing a great paying job. You do more because it matters. Rather than work on Wall Street, you are interested in learning about corporate finance so that one day, you can lead an organization – maybe even your own! The Leadership Development Program is a premier opportunity not only to prepare for a rewarding and challenging career, but also to make a significant contribution to the organization and to our customers worldwide.
The Leadership Development Program – Finance (2-year rotational commitment) is designed to train and develop emerging Finance & Accounting professionals quickly-so that leaders can do what they do, best-drive innovation! At Axon, we believe it's critical that leaders have a breadth of understanding of the entire financial process. As a Finance Associate,you will spend one year learning the ins and outs of our Accounting team, and the next learning from Finance. You may even do projects for our Investors Relations group.
#BeObsessed #AimFar #WinRight #OwnIt #JoinForces #ExpectCandor #BeScrappy
- Completed Bachelor's or Master’s Degree by September 2020 with an emphasis in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or like-degree
- Applicable internship, co-op, research, or project experience
- Less than 2 years post-graduation
- You are smart, motivated, and ambitious
- You have a passion for technology
- You exhibit strong independent thinking, are a proactive problem-solver, and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have grit and resiliency
- You have excellent communication skills
- You want to change the world and have fun doing it
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, 401K with employer match, and equity
- Discretionary paid time off
- A progressive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/work environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real-life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.