Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.
*Axon requires employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, unless a medical or religious accommodation is approved. As such, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.
You will play a critical role in helping our manufacturing facility reach new levels of efficiency and automation as we integrate our ERP, IoT and IIoT systems. This role is meant to act as an architectural bridge between Axon Corporate IT and the emerging network of our connected factory equipment, sensors and software. You’ll accomplish this by joining forces with our manufacturing engineering team in the design, implementation and escalated support of our connected factory systems.
What You’ll Do
Location: On Site in Scottsdale, AZ
Reports To: IT Director of Global Support and Engineering
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between manufacturing, manufacturing engineering, and internal IT teams
- Provide support to manufacturing and manufacturing engineering to resolve immediate issues
- Perform root cause analysis and provide long-term solutions for production-impacting issues
- Manage manufacturing data health and upkeep while serving as a subject matter expert in the development of data strategy
- Internally consult with engineering teams to ensure best practice for the interactions between production lines, IT, and OT
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience working in IT Infrastructure that demonstrates the following:
- Experience with IoT and IIoT sensors and systems
- Success in both the design and support of a corporate IT network
- Experience working in a mixed environment of physical, VM Ware hosted and cloud hosted server environments.
- Familiarity with SQL
- Experience orchestrating resources across multiple teams to solve complex problems. Many of our support and implementation projects involve components from multiple stakeholders from both our Manufacturing and IT teams.
- Demonstrated capability to move a project from 0 to 1. We are in the early stages of integrating IoT and IIoT systems into our manufacturing facility. You will play a critical role in technology assessment, project prioritization and implementation.
- Ability for onsite work at our manufacturing facility in Scottsdale AZ.
- A passion for new technology, being hands on and building.
Benefits that Benefit You
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
- And yes, we have snacks in our offices
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work
Don’t meet every single requirement? That's ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.