Axon Flex 2
The leading point-of-view camera, evolved
Gain a new perspective with the Axon Flex 2 camera. It brings point-of-view video to the next level, boasting a rugged industrial design, new mounts, and advanced capabilities like unlimited HD and a 120-degree field of view. Plus, it belongs to the growing Axon network of devices and apps that work together so you can focus on what matters—your job, not your technology.
We know how hard you can be on your equipment. Axon Flex 2 is rugged. It is completely over-molded to survive harsh conditions and increases retention strength over its predecessor by 300%.
Best-in-Class Image Quality
Your perspective now has a witness—in HD. Axon Flex 2 improves upon its predecessor with a 120-degree field of view and unlimited HD, so you can protect truth with greater clarity.
Axon Flex 2 is flexible. We've built new mounts to meet users' various needs, from an Oakley mount to a SWAT kit. That way,
you'll be able to capture your perspective without feeling held back by your camera.
Find the Mount for You
Features & Benefits
- Best-in-Class Image Quality: The leading point-of-view camera now records in HD.
- Dual-Channel Audio: Reduce ambient noise for improved sound quality.
- Wider Field of View: Capture more at the scene with a 120-degree field of view.
- Full-Shift Battery: Lasts for 12 hours of battery.
- Pre-Event Buffer: Configure your pre-event buffer time to capture up to 2 minutes before an event.
- Enhanced Mounts: Designed for versatility and optimum comfort.
- Unmatched Durability: Built to endure extreme field and weather conditions.
- Wireless Activation: Axon Signal reports events, like when you open the car door or activate the light bar, so your camera can detect them and start recording.
- Mobile Compatibility: Stream, tag, and replay footage right on your phone with the Axon View app.
- Evidence.com Integration: Easily manage, retrieve, and share videos online.
IEC 60529 IP54 (dust, rain)
|Field of View|
-4 °F to 122 °F (-20 °C to 50 °C)
MPEG-4 (MP4); H.264
Up to 70 hours depending on resolution
1 year from date of receipt
Looking for support?
We're committed to keeping your equipment up and running. Contact support for any issues with your current suite of devices and software.