Axon at its core is not a traditional ”corporation” but more of a start-up. We’re changing the way law enforcement uses technology today and because our success depends on continually developing and improving our technologies and products, we're looking for top-notch leaders to drive projects and help us aim fair into the future. That’s where you come in. At Axon, you will take on new challenges and build amazing products at the forefront of the company’s success and growth.
We believe it is critical that leaders have a breadth of understanding of the entire business process, from initial conception to product launch. Before settling into your role, you will gain exposure to the following departments: Sales Operations, Lead Generation, and Insides Sales. Each rotation will be tailored to your area of expertise to ensure optimal role to personnel fit. Successful individuals will qualify for field sales positions on one of our three field sales teams: international, hardware, or SaaS software, and top field sales personnel are considered for sales director and sales management positions.
Your goals in life include more than just landing a high-paying job. You do more because it matters. You’ll aim a little higher and reach a little further. And when it comes to looking for that next opportunity, you want to do work that matters. The Sales Development Program is a opportunity not only to prepare for a rewarding and challenging career, but also to make a significant contribution to the organization and to our customers worldwide.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university with a major in Professional Sales or Business with Sales focus
- Real passion for technology, public safety, and sales
- Strong independent thinker with extraordinary levels of proactiveness, ownership mentality, self-motivation, ambition, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Grit and ability to overcome obstacles
- Excellent communication skills
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 (Strong academic performance)
- Real world sales experience a strong plus including internship or former job history in sales
- Participation in National Team Selling Competition or other sales organizations is recommended
- Leadership in extra curriculum activities is a plus
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, 401K with employer match, and equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Axon® is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran