We’re excited to partner with Skydio, a leader in autonomous flight technology, to deliver real-time situational awareness, streamlined evidence management and program management, ensuring operational efficiency across your agency.
Wireless livestreaming to Axon Respond for greater situational awareness
- Enable effective decision making, improved de-escalation practices, and better outcomes
Seamless integration with Axon Evidence ensures integrity and availability throughout the chain of custody
- Securely capture, categorize, store and manage critical video footage and photos alongside other evidence, including body-worn video.
Comprehensive program management for a more accountable, transparent drone program
- Easily manage your drone program by housing all your agency’s pilots, flight logs, data and hardware in a powerful, intuitive interface.
Focus on what matters thanks to Skydio Autonomy, the AI-powered flight engine embedded into every Skydio drone that enables 360° obstacle avoidance.
- Minimize cognitive and environmental obstacles to meet the challenges of the most complex missions and environments.
Simplify scene reconstruction by leveraging Skydio 3D Scan, the first-of-its-kind adaptive scanning solution for autonomous inspection data capture
- Automate the image capture process to generate detailed 3D models of complex scenes with complete coverage and sub-millimeter accuracy.
Skydio drones currently available include the Skydio 2+ and Skydio X2E.
To learn more, visit axon.com/air. To connect with a representative about the partnership, please fill out the form below.