The Technology Assurance Plan provides warranty coverage for your existing Axon cameras for a preset number of years, after which they’re replaced by our next model. You pay only the cost of additional desired accessories or services, or of price differences with other Axon devices (e.g. replacing your devices with in-car cameras would be an additional cost if your TAP was for body-worn cameras). Plus, additional on-site spares* ensure that officers are equipped with the tools they need to protect lives in the field while staying up-to-date with the newest Axon camera technology and Axon Evidence management features.
Here’s how the program works:
1. Purchase a set of participating Axon cameras
2. Enroll in the Technology Assurance Plan
3. Make regular subscription payments beginning in Year 1 (e.g. 2021) for Axon cameras
4. Upgrade to all-new devices without additional cost every 2.5 years (or 30 months) for Axon body-worn cameras (e.g. 2023 + 6 months) or every 5 years (60 months) for Axon in-car systems.
5. Optionally, re-enroll in TAP to lock in renewal-year prices
Note: the POV module is not part of TAP.
The TAP is available for the following products:
- Axon Body 3
- Axon Fleet 3
- Axon Flex 2
- Axon Body 4