Axon’s Leadership Development Program is a highly-selective, 2-year rotational program that seeks to place graduates of the program in leadership roles across the company. Axon’s LDP is ideal for future leaders who are eager to gain broad business exposure at a high growth company that is tackling some of society’s most pressing challenges.
- 15+ participants with a diverse set of experiences and backgrounds
- 3-5 rotations over 2 years, providing the flexibility to co-create your rotation experience based on skills, interests, and career goals
- Opportunity to work with senior leaders on highly impactful and complex projects that will shape the strategy and future direction of Axon
- Explore rotations across key functions and teams, including, but not limited to: Product Management, Sales, Marketing, International Strategy & Operations, Corporate Strategy, Finance & Accounting, People Operations, Virtual Reality, Product Development, Investor Relations, Operations, Sales Strategy, Axon Studios and many more!
- Mentorship from a well-established and extensive network of LDP alums, including Josh Isner (President) and Chris Kirby (SVP, Global Sales)
- LDP specific programming (panels, speaker sessions, buddy program) focused on career development and leadership training
- Social events (e.g. Axon Suite at Phoenix Suns - NBA games/concerts) that support the development of the tight-knit LDP community and provide exposure to the broader Axon community