After 3 years of success in the United States and Canada, Axon is excited to announce that we are bringing the Axon Roadshow to Europe! The Axon Roadshow initially launched with the intention of showcasing the latest in public safety technology directly to agencies across the United States. Axon is committed to expanding on our mission to protect life around the world - and that starts with connecting with public safety members in global markets, on the ground. With over 10,000 expected attendees at our North American Roadshow in 2023, we are excited to announce our plans for European expansion to over 30 cities. The Axon Roadshow European tour will run from late August until mid-November 2023.
Where are we headed? We will be visiting 8 countries throughout Europe, including England, Wales, Spain, Italy, Portugal, France, Germany and Belgium. Tour stops in each country will feature fully localized content and demos. And of course, a focus on appreciation for our public safety agencies around the globe.
Register now for an Axon Roadshow near you:
Axon Roadshow United Kingdom
Axon Roadshow France
Axon Roadshow Spain
Axon Roadshow Portugal
Axon Roadshow Italy
Axon Roadshow Germany
Axon Roadshow Belgium
What can you expect from the Roadshow? Axon Roadshow attendees can expect an atmosphere where education, experimentation, and appreciation converge. Each Axon Roadshow stop features a full day of hands-on product demonstrations, networking, and customer appreciation at no cost to attendees.
- TASER 10 Firing Range: If you didn’t catch the launch earlier this year, our latest and greatest TASER allows for game changing advantages:
- Connected Response station: All forms of digital evidence, from CCTV recordings and cell phone videos from witnesses to BWC and recorded interviews with suspects, can be managed and shared through Axon’s robust evidence management workflows. See how organizations are moving cases in hours instead of weeks or months.
- Axon Air Flight Center: Axon Air Powered by DroneSense is a complete solution for drones in public safety. From secure, wireless live-streaming, to automated flight logs and reporting, to fully remote operations for Drone as First Responder (DFR) programs, Axon Air integrates with Axon Evidence and Axon Respond to provide critical situational awareness.
- Virtual Reality Simulator: Axon VR Training prepares officers for complex, real-world situations through immersive training that enhances performance, critical thinking and de-escalation skills. Simulator Training enables trainees to practice and refine their skills during drills and increasingly complex scenarios with a limitless number of introduced variables.
- Fleet 3 Ride-alongs featuring ANPR: Axon Fleet 3 is an advanced in-car video solution featuring a dual-view camera system, ANPR in every vehicle, and situational awareness with live-streaming capabilities to enhance officer safety while on patrol.
- Industry Leading Partners: Microsoft, Cradlepoint and other thought-leaders in the tech space join us and explain how their connected solutions help power the Axon Ecosystem. If you're interested in becoming a Roadshow tour sponsor, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can attend? Axon Roadshow events are open to all public safety professionals — including but not limited to: front-line officers, force leadership, program administrators, dispatchers, telecommunication staff and more. You must be a public safety professional to attend.
You don’t want to miss this.