There is nothing Axon is more passionate about than ensuring our customers have the connected technology they need to improve public safety outcomes. To this end, we have three strategic service teams in place to ensure your technology program deploys successfully and scales efficiently.
The Professional Services Organization (PSO) team is made up of both software and hardware professional service managers.
The PSO team:
- Supports the planning, deployment and implementation of your Axon solutions
- Provides service delivery and/or installation
- Consults your team on how to get the most out of the Axon ecosystem
- Provides configuration, installation and training support
- Supports trials and evaluations
Dedicated PSO teams will be assigned to your agency depending on the scope of services purchased.
The Customer Success Management (CSM) team is made up of Customer Success Managers who are assigned to individual agencies to streamline daily operations.
The CSM team:
- Acts as a main point of contact for daily needs
- Coordinates achievement of your program’s goals
- Connects you with internal teams, including Product and Support
- Provides best practices for your operational efficiency
- Collects and shares your feedback with Axon Research and Development teams
- Introduces you to agencies who utilize your technology solutions
Need to get to know your CSM team? Email email@example.com
Customer & Technical Support
The Customer and Technical Support teams are made up of Axon Support Representatives who address any challenges you are facing.
Dedicated Axon Support Representatives are available 24/7 for all technical and product-related issues. After hours or on weekends, an After Hours Support Service is available to answer generic support questions. Axon’s After Hours Support Service has the ability to page an Axon Support Representative in case of emergencies.
Product-related questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To speak with our technical support team, call:
Our Technical Support team is available 24/7 via the phone. We encourage customers to call our 1-800 number for immediate and urgent support or for any business-critical needs.
Dedicated Axon Customer Service Representatives are available 7am-5pm PST M-F for all training, eCommerce and account-related issues.
All issues submitted after hours will be addressed on the following business day.
Contact customer service:
PHONE: 1-800-978-2737, Option 3
Your Axon support teams are here to ensure your program’s success. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
*Axon, the “Delta” logo, and TASER are trademarks of Axon Enterprise, Inc. and registered in the United States and other countries. © 2022 Axon Enterprise, Inc.